Precious Plastic Dublin is a volunteer collective working on practical solutions to plastic waste and pollution in Dublin. As part of the Precious Plastic global movement, we aim to bring plastic recycling closer to the local community, enabling the public to transform their own waste, while demonstrating the remaining value of plastic waste.
- We will be at the Dublin Maker Fair.
- We participated in a 6-week Design Sprint by The Ladder at the Digital Hub and decided on how we can most effectively create and educational package for bringing recycling closer to the community here in Dublin.
- We finally have a mission statement.
- We participated in the Sustainable Living Fair in the National Botanic Gardens of Ireland.
- We had a first Lighting Decision Jam to set up our organisational structure
- We went to the Zero Waste Festival in Carlow and organised a Crocheting With Plarn Workshop
- Celia & Jan visited a Precious Plastic workshop, Polymeer, in Kiel
- Precious Plastic Dublin is set up and we had our first meeting with 10 attendees